ITGS I.A

Bee H

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if my ITGS IA product could be a brochure because when I read one of the PDF IB files it says that for Desktop Publishing it is "ideally 12 pages"... so that got me confused. Or should I just make a magazine? Any idea, suggestions or tips? Thanks soooo much in advance.

My client's problem is that the customer base is limited so he wants more people to be aware of his business (which is a library).

Let's say the IT solution or product is a magazine..... should I just use pictures of books and include descriptions there as a way to inform people about the library or wouldn't that be counted as advertisement or solving the client's problem?

Edited by Bee H

As Long as you solve the clients issue you should be fine, Since you are trying trying to promote his business a brochure or a magazine would work. Just make sure it is not simply pictures, with little captions, make it elegant and professional. You should make sure you can use the "Advanced Techniques" You will need to use 3 however since manipulation of graphics(non simple editing of a picture) and using special equipment to capture images such as an external mic or a tripod, count then you should be fine just find what works for you. Its all about "Satisfying the Client" according to IB. Just follow examples, and complete all of the criterion.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...