Which Biology Options do you take?

Afterglow

Wow, you must be smart to try to teach yourself option H, because it was the hardest topic i did in bio. harder than nerves, and cell respiration

option H is quite fun actually, and my ambition to go into medicine/biomedical sciences sort of butresses the intrest. I actually took a college-level course in neurobiology/electrophysiology so the nervous system comes quite easy, its remembering the complement fixation, clotting cascades, and basic pharma which is difficult.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done Neurobiology & Behaviour with my class (very interesting but long), and we have one more Option to go. Our teacher is expecting us to cover FHP on our own, but I have had enough of physiology-related things throughout the whole HL course. Does anyone know of a good option (besides FHP) that I can self-teach?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, there is a chemistry one. We ought to have a Biology one as well :P

So what options do you take, whether SL or HL. I have HL but the first option we had was sort of compulsary in the school for all Biology students and that was Evolution. It's an interesting topic but I have a bit trouble studying it for some reason.

The second topic we haven't decided yet on though.

i'm gonna go with Diet and Nutrition and Cellular Energetics (photosynthesis and cell resp)...

Guest syrianstar

We just finalised our options today; I'm doing HL Biology and the options we've chosen are: ecology and conservation and further human physiology

I would have liked to take microbes and biotechnology but sadly there wasn't enough votes for the topic :P

• 1 month later...