Student Candidate Code - is it 7 digits or 6?

meh

So I need some help filling out my IB transcript request form (it's the word document here http://www.ibo.org/iba/transcripts/). There's a space to write "Student Candidate Code(s)" which I'm confused about. On the second page of the document, the instruction page, it says:

• This number is seven digits and can be found on the Diploma or Certificate itself; please include the full number, including any preceding letters. If you tested after November 2003, you may include your personal code as well.

On the bottom left corner of my IB certificate there's two strings of letters/numbers - the first begins with "C" and is followed by 9 numbers (total 10), while the second string of letters/numbers underneath it has 3 letters then 3 numbers (total 6). So....which one is my candidate code?? I feel like it's the second one, but the instructions say that it's seven digits. And is it necessary to include my personal code (I tested May 2011)? I hope not, because I don't know what that is either :S

I don't want to fill this out incorrectly so if someone could clear that up it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by meh