Biology EE on mold growth rates, help needed

shadowshrike

Hi, I'm doing my EE work on mold growth rates in bread, more specifically on the effect salt has on them. I'm proposing that an exponential function could model the growth rates. I used Logger Pro to do curve fits for all my data sets, and I got curves with root mean square errors of 1.729 , 1.730 and 0.3291. I'm wondering if I can use those values somehow to support my theory of exponential growth.

Thanks in advance.

• 9 years later...

Being a student of Biology, I got to do an EE on mold growth rates in bread and I observed that the black mold in breads grows more fastly than its growth rate on the wall in my office. In the past few days, I was having some health issues mainly breathing problems, chest congestion etcetera. The doctor confirmed if there is some mold growth in my surroundings. I loudly confirmed the same around me in my office. After that, we hired mold removal services there and got proper mold removal in the office, and trust me guys, I was so relieved after its removal, the environment was so fresh after its mitigation and sanitization. I could not thank them enough!

On 11/29/2021 at 12:15 PM, Frich1983 said:

Being a student of Biology, I got to do an EE on mold growth rates in bread and I observed that the black mold in breads grows more fastly than its growth rate on the wall in my office. In the past few days, I was having some health issues mainly breathing problems, chest congestion etcetera. The doctor confirmed if there is some mold growth in my surroundings. I loudly confirmed the same around me in my office. After that, we hired mold removal services there and got proper mold removal in the office, and trust me guys, I was so relieved after its removal, the environment was so fresh after its mitigation and sanitization. I could not thank them enough!

I recently found some mold in my basement. I want to make sure my house is safe to live in, so looking for additional information. What I didn't realize is how important it is to mold cleanup and remediation that contains mold before disturbing it to make sure it doesn't spread.