Below the line promotion

Please guys

I need urgent help

I am doing my B&M IA

My research question is : would below the line promotion help ....... to overcome the competition with xxxxx company ?

i used SWOT analysis

and i don't know what are the next tool i should use to complete my IA, and please give me a small description about the data i should extract from it.

PLEASE NEED HELP

thanks,

Look at what actual below the line promotion you would be suggesting and then analyse that. SWOT analysis isnt always that relevant so unless below the line would help capitalise on and strengths or opportunities or help fix and weaknesses or threats, I would question whether you need it.

actually i am using sales promotion, as it will help the company to increase its sales in order to increase its market share .

please give a tool and tell me how to use it

i tried many but at least i don't know how to use them

thanks

• 1 month later...

What kind of sales promotion? It can be a discount, it can be a campaign. If it's a discount, you can perhaps see to what extent sales have increased in past during a lowered price, use the price elasticity of demand and competitor analysis to see where your discounted product would be located price/quality wise.. There are a lot of ways, it depends on what the aim is - to increase sales because customer traffic is needed or perhaps you use it as market share boost or market penetration?