Which language are/were you doing IB Diploma Programme in?

dessskris

IBDP Course Language  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Which language are you doing IB Diploma Programme in?

I am taking French A HL and English A HL, so it's a bilingual diploma for me. Does anyone know if they both have to be HL to get your bilingual diploma or can one of the A language courses be SL?

I'm pretty sure you just have to take Language A. (You also don't need to take the language you're NOT doing your diploma in as lang A, you'll get a bilingual anyway.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from Spain, however I'm doing the bilingual IB Diploma Programme (all subjects in Spanish except Language B, which is English, and Chemistry HL which is also in English, due to the fact that I'm in a bilingual school and throughout my whole life I've been taking all of my subjects in English except Spanish, Maths and History)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/8/2011 at 6:58 PM, Costello said:

Actually based on the IBO website there are few French speaking IB schools in France, including Paris http://www.ibo.org/school/search/index.cfm?nextStart=1 although majority is still in Canada (only 39 schools around the world). Spanish speaking IB schools seem to be all over south america.

You can study the IB in Spanish all over Spain. There are a lot of High Schools here that offer this programme completely free.

On 5/19/2016 at 9:39 PM, AnnieIB said:

I'm from Spain, however I'm doing the bilingual IB Diploma Programme (all subjects in Spanish except Language B, which is English, and Chemistry HL which is also in English, due to the fact that I'm in a bilingual school and throughout my whole life I've been taking all of my subjects in English except Spanish, Maths and History)

Hola!!! ¿De dónde eres?

• 2 years later...