What are you procrastinating on?

JoeG

A1 Paper 2 Practice, 2 Chemistry lab reports, 1 Physics lab report and EE proposal

Keep it up, like two weeks ago I ended up doing 5 reports in one all nighter (12-5am). Yup I procrastinate so bad I started at 12 :coolg:

I'm procrastinating on reading Death of a Salesman & Glass Menagerie (for final exams) and general revision for all subjects. ;)

A1 Paper 2 Practice, 2 Chemistry lab reports, 1 Physics lab report and EE proposal

Keep it up, like two weeks ago I ended up doing 5 reports in one all nighter (12-5am). Yup I procrastinate so bad I started at 12  ;)

Oh my gosh..haha you are better than me in procrastinating!

Ok so I am now procrastinating on looking for articles Econs IA, finding a topic for Math EE, and editing pictures for my calendar CAS project.

Guest IMBATMAN

Procrastinating on life

So what.. Are you posting from the womb?

"Pssh yeah, it's like my 9th trimester, but I'm just too damn lazy to come out of the vag right now, maybe tomorrow. Yeah tomorrow."

hell yeah man, i mean doesn't everybody do that?????

• 2 weeks later...

World Lit, no matter how hard I try, Chronicles of a Death Foretold will not get any more interesting

Chronicle is amazing! Was my favorite book of the semester last year :D

I am procrastinating on....a physics lab, chem IA, french homework, OH and the 10 chapters of math homework I've yet to do because WOW SL math studies is SO low on my priority list. We learned how to calculate volume, perimeter, and surface area today, thats some hardcore math right?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm procrastinating on my English commentary practice, my Lord of the Flies dialectical journal, a French presentation and studying for test week.

Procrastinating on life

"Pssh yeah, it's like my 9th trimester, but I'm just too damn lazy to come out of the vag right now, maybe tomorrow. Yeah tomorrow."

At least I did before I was born, they had to force me outta there : D Now that I think of it, that does explain a lot about my habits...

Currently wasting time instead of editing my WL1, writing in my IWB, practicing Spanish, and reading my next novel for English.

Procrastinating on life

I think only the IB kids do it.

• 4 weeks later...